HELP, Errors, UPDATES & CORRECTIONS
Last update: January 31, 2018
(all graphics being updated to HD.)
NOTE: Do to piracy and multiple distribution of files, all links downloaded are tracked to user (then destroyed). Any violation of the "Updates" via download will result in suspension of any future downloads. Thanks for your understanding.
(Rimfire and Centerfire Cartridge Guides have been merged into one program now)
Headstamp Guide Updates
January 20, 2017.
17 new headstamp listings, updated Information on many listings.
March 1, 2017.
26 new headstamp listings, updated Information on many listings.
June 1, 2017.
37 new headstamp listings, updated Information on many listings.
126 New cartridge measurements and photos added.
July 22, 2017.
22 new headstamp listings, many corrections/updated information, 37 cartridges with
measurements and photo's.
September 21, 2017.
59 new headstamp listings and more than 100 new photo's uploaded. Many corrections/updated information, 25 cartridges with measurements. Pages re aligned. Previous alphabetic listing page and next alphabetic page buttons added.
December 15, 2017.
19 new headstamp listings and more than 110 new photo's uploaded. Many corrections/updated information, 55 cartridges with measurements. Next and Back arrows finished on each page.
December 31, 2017.
15 new headstamp listings and more than 300 new photo's uploaded. Many design and layout changes. Headstamp guide has 100+ new cartridges added and many updated pics for better quality. Graphics will be updated over next few months.
January 31, 2018.
930 pics pdated to HD or better quality. 12 new headstamp listings. 75 new cartridge listings.
1) Insert DVD
2) Wait for the DVD to launch on its own and ask to "View files on CD/DVD" or "Install EXE"
3) Choose Install exe.
4) Windows may ask if you will "Allow" the software so choose Allow.
5) Hit Next on menu command
6) Choose Yes to accept License
7) Hit Next to allow the CD to copy files to: C\Program Files\VVHP\HeadstampGuide
8) will ask can create Directories. Choose YES
9) Choose Install
10) Next step will take 3-7 mins depending upon your PC. 2 Bars show while it installs. there are lots of graphics so it can take awhile...It may often say "click to Install' but you ill see "Install" is Grayed out ...just ignore it. While this 3-7 min process runs there is nothing more you need to do.
11) Installation will finish on its own, and ask you to choose END
12) A screen will appear with two icons...One says "Uninstall Hyperpublish" and the other "Visual Vision Hyper Publish".
13) Click on Visual Vision Hyper Publish and this will launch your software.
Once it is launched you can choose file open and select from Headstamp guide, measurement Guide and rimfire guide if you have purchased that one.
If you do not remember how to access the files once installed...go to start, program, program files and you will see the directory VVHP. Click on that file and choose headstamp guide. You may click on any of the black icons to launch...iper3rd is the main launch exe. But you can choose the file names such as Headstamp guide to launch CF headstamp guide, measurement guide to launch measurement guide or if you have it ,rimfire guide will launch rimfire guide..
I recommend to right click the iper3rd.exe file and choose create shortcut to put on PC main menu so you can have the quick launch on your desktop.
No need to keep inserting the DVD to use the program, it will install onto your hard drive.
There is also a de-install icon in the same place should you need to delete the program and re-install later.
If the DVD goes through Installation but can not complete, this is a conflict with software on your system that you will need to fix.
ThThis past year there have been 7 major updates to the centerfire and measurement guides as many new cartridges have been discovered as well as some errors corrected. There will always be some updates as we constantly research data and find new cartridges and headstamps. It is recommended to check this website periodically to see if there are updates.
1) NEW DVD with updates: Want a Free DVD update? Send back your DVD with $12 in North America, $15 International to cover the cost of the return shipping, a new DVD, case and packaging etc. You will only need to re-install DVD for the updates. Your program will still work while you are waiting for the new edition DVD.
2) Online updates Via email absolutely FREE. (Through a secure and trusted third party host). Once I receive an email from you requesting an update, I will send via a third party company. You will receive an email with a link to download the file (s)...It can take awhile to download as the program is large, but this is still quicker than mail. Hundreds of people have used it and love it. If you do not have the core program files, the update will NOT allow you to use this program, so the program needs to be purchased and on your PC first. When you get your files, such as "Headstamp guide", you simply copy that named file over the older same named file on your PC where this program is located and this will give you the new updated files. It is that easy.
Please include: email address to send updates to
NOTE: Do to piracy and multiple distribution of files, all links downloaded are tracked to user. Any violation of the download will result in suspension of any future downloads. Thanks for your understanding.